- Title Pages
- Table of Cases
- Table of Legislation
- Chapter 1 Legal Development in Scotland
- Chapter 2 Features of the Arbitration (Scotland) Act 2010
- Chapter 3 Confidentiality
- Chapter 4 Arbitration Agreement
- Chapter 5 Party Autonomy and its Restrictions
- Chapter 6 Commencement of Arbitration Proceedings and Constitution of Tribunal
- Chapter 7 Arbitrators
- Chapter 8 Procedural Law
- Chapter 9 Choice of the Proper law
- Chapter 10 Arbitral Proceedings
- Chapter 11 The Relationship Between The Courts and Arbitration
- Chapter 12 Arbitral Awards
- Chapter 13 Arbitration Expenses
- Appendix Arbitration (Scotland) Act 2010
The Scottish and International Perspectives
- Commercial Arbitration
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.