- Title Pages
- Table of Cases
- Table of Statutes
- Table of Statutory Instruments
- Table of International Instruments
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 The Context of the Bulger Case and its Ripple Effect
- Chapter 3 Children and the Mental Element in Criminal Law
- Chapter 4 The Recognition of the Child’s Criminal Capacity in Law
- Chapter 5 The Treatment of Children in Scots Criminal Law Historically
- Chapter 6 The Modern Law
- Chapter 7 Welfare and the Children’s Hearings System
- Chapter 8 Concluding Thoughts
- Childhood and Crime
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.