- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- Introduction: The Gift of Being Disgusted
- Still Deep in the Bones of the Bourgeoisie: Introduction
1Benjamin’s Challenge for the Twenty-first Century
2A Community of Sense
3Crisis on the Left
4‘Efficient Market Ideology’
- Encounters from the Twentieth Century: Introduction
5Encounter One: Pier Paolo Pasolini and Italo Calvino
6Encounter Two: Lefebvre and Blanchot
7Encounter Three: Art and the Socialist State
- Political-Aesthetics and Contemporary Artists: Introduction
8Frances Barrett – A Politics to Come
9Claire Denis – The Intruder
10The Politics of Painting: Cliché, Fashion, Mimesis
11Alex Monteith – Na Trioblóidí and Decolonising Tactics
- Artmaking in the Age of Global Capitalism
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.