- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- Response/Abilities of Seeing
- Reading Barthes, Again
- Neutral Seeing: Saenredam, Barthes, Burgin
- I Was Sitting in a Room: Cybernetic Aesthetics and Victor Burgin’s Projection Loops
- The Situation of Practice
- Painting, Photography, Projection
- The End of the Frame
- Camera as Object and Process
- Pre-occupations: Calling Up Ghosts in A Place to Read and Belledonne
- Prairie (Argo)
- Photography as Rhythm: On Prairie
- The Work of Death in Burgin’s Belledonne
- Notes on Contributors
- (p.273) Prairie
- Seeing Degree Zero
- Edinburgh University Press
Abstract and Keywords to be supplied.
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.