- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 The Return of the National in a Mobile World
- 2 Reimagining the Nation, Migration and Citizenship: The Role of Cultural Institutions and New Institutional Responses
- 3 Settlers or Movers? The Temporality of Past Migrations, Political Inaction and its Consequences, 1945–1985
- 4 Mobilities against Prejudice: The Role of Social Transnationalism in Europe in Sentiments towards Immigration from Other EU Member States and from Outside the EU<sup>1</sup>
- 5 Just Visiting? The Weakening of Social Protection in a Mobile World
- 6 Multiculturalism without Citizenship?
- 7 Multiculturalism on the Move: An Australian Perspective
- 8 Multicultural Citizenship and New Migrations<sup>1</sup>
- 9 The Migration-Mobility Nexus: Rethinking Citizenship and Integration as Processes<sup>1</sup>
- 10 Raising Claims and Dealing with Claims in a ‘Mobile World’ of ‘Superdiversity’: Institutions and Policies of Accommodation under Pressure
- 11 On the Reciprocal Subordination of Multiculturalism and Migration Policies<sup>1</sup>
- 12 Multiculturalism and Temporary Migrant Workers
- 13 Democratic Representation in Mobile Societies
- Multicultural Governance in a Mobile World
- Anna Triandafyllidou
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.