- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Falling with Style? The Computer-Animated Film and Genre
- Chapter 2 Towards a Journey Narrative Syntax
- Chapter 3 Notes on a Luxo World
- Chapter 4 Computer-Animated Films and Anthropomorphic Subjectivity
- Chapter 5 Object Transformation and the Spectacle of Scrap
- Chapter 6 Pixar, Performance and Puppets
- Chapter 7 Monsters, Synch: A Taxonomy of the Star Voice
- Chapter 8 From Wile E. to Wall-E: Computer-Animated Film Comedy
- Chapter 9 DreamWorks Animation, Metalepsis and Diegetic Deconstruction
- Chapter 10 The Mannerist Game
- Conclusion: Satisfying a Spirit of Adventure
- The Computer-Animated Film
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.