- Title Pages
- Abbreviations and Conventions
- Introduction: Scotland in Revolution, 1685–1690
1King James’s Scotland
2James’s Religious Experiment
4James and the Royal Burghs
5The Revolution in the Localities
6The Revolution Settlement of 1689–1690
- Conclusion: Revolutions, Settlements and Scotland’s Political Development
- Notes on the Sources
- Scotland in Revolution, 1685-1690
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.