- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- ‘Je ne parle pas français’: Reading Mansfield’s Underground Man
- Post Diagnosis: Bashkirtseff, Chekhov and Gorky through Mansfield’s Prism of Tuberculosis
- ‘A child of the sun’: Katherine Mansfield, Orientalism and Gurdjieff
- Near Misses: From Gerhardi to Mansfield (and back), via Anton Chekhov
- Mansfield, Movement and the Ballets Russes
- At Home Among the Russians: The Short Stories of Olive Garnett and Katherine Mansfield
- ‘The only truth I really care about.’ Katherine Mansfield at the Gurdjieff Institute: A Biographical Reflection
- Short Story
- Creative Non-Fiction
- The Tree of Knowledge: New Insights on Katherine Mansfield, Oscar Wilde and ‘A Woman’
- A Note on Some Unidentified Sources in Mansfield’s Reading from 1907
- Addicted to Mansfield: A Glimpse at the Ruth Elvish Mantz Collection in Texas
- Katherine Mansfield in a Global Context
- Notes on Contributors
- Join the Katherine Mansfield Society
- (p.161) Poetry
- Katherine Mansfield and Russia
- Galya Diment, Gerri Kimber, Todd Martin, Aimee Gasston
- Edinburgh University Press
A house-sized box of atmosphere, complete
with authentic fittings, repro wallpaper
and the creepy photograph of the dead baby:
the Katherine Mansfield Birthplace, my choice
for an outing in my granddaughter’s car
on this drenched morning. OK, Julia? Cool.
Heading back we pass our own family shrine,...
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.