- Title Pages
- Sources and Abbreviations
- Chapter 1 Amateur Women Filmmakers as Producers of Cultural Meaning
- Chapter 2 Webs of Production and Practice
- Chapter 3 Resisting Colonial Gendering while Domesticating the Empire
- Chapter 4 Cameras Not Handbags: The Essential Accessory
- Chapter 5 Through Women’s Lens: Imperial and Postcolonial Class and Gender Hierarchies
- Chapter 6 Teacher Filmmakers
- Chapter 7 British Women’s Media Narratives of Gender and Collective Memory
- Chapter 8 Reimagining Boundaries: Amateur Animations
- Selected Bibliography
- British Women Amateur Filmmakers
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.