- Title Pages
- Architectural Materialisms: Nonhuman Creativity
- Chapter 1 Causality and Meaning in the New Materialism
- Chapter 2 Tangible versus Intangible Materiality: Interpreting Gaudí and the Colliding Forces of Traditional and Innovative Construction
- Chapter 3 Internalising Continuous Variation
- Chapter 4 Paramateriality: Novel Biodigital Manifolds
- Chapter 5 A Vital, Architectural Materialism: A House-person’s Escape from the Anthropocentric
- Chapter 6 Performing Bitumen, Materialising Desiré
- Chapter 7 Machine-oriented Architecture: Oikos and Ecology
- Chapter 8 The Compass of Beauty: A Search for the Middle
- Chapter 9 Architectures of Air: Media Ecologies of Smart Cities and Pollution<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 10 The Intelligence of Computational Design
- Chapter 11 Grothendieck Topoi: Architectural and Plastic Imagination beyond Material Number and Space
- Chapter 12 Vicarious Architectonics, Strange Objects, Chance-bound: Michel Serres’s Exodus from Methodical Reason
- Chapter 13 Transmythologies
- Notes on Contributors
- Architectural Materialisms
- Maria Voyatzaki
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.