- Title Pages
- Notes on Editors
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Religion and Religious Diversity Challenges Today
- 2 Nation and Religion: <i>Dangerous Liaisons</i>
- 3 Multiculturalism and Moderate Secularism<sup>1</sup>
- 4 Living with Religious Diversity: The Limits of the Secular Paradigm
- 5 Secularism: Public Space and Visible Diversity
- 6 Freedom of Religion in Europe: Finding the Golden Mean between Too Little and Too Much Protection
- 7 The Governance of Religious Diversity in the Public Space: Indonesia in Comparative Perspective
- 8 The Governance of Religious Diversity in Malaysia: Islam in a Secular State or Secularism in an Islamic State?
- 9 Secularism and Multiculturalism in India: Some Reflections
- 10 Secularism as Proto-Multiculturalism: The Case of Australia
- 11 The Monopoly of Jewish Orthodoxy in Israel and Its Effects on the Governance of Religious Diversity
- 12 Secularism as a Double-Edged Sword? State Regulation of Religion in Turkey
- Four Dogmas or Heresies in the Discussion of Secularism and Religion
- Rethinking Secularism<sup>1</sup>
- The Problem of Religious Diversity
- Anna Triandafyllidou, Tariq Modood
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.