- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- Series Editor’s Preface
- Introduction: Diodorus’ Work and Our Sources
- 1 Diodorus’ Sources
- 2 Ancient History: Assyrians, Chaldeans, and Medes
- 3 The Persians and the Greek Wars
- 4 Revolt and Sedition
- 5 Alexander the Great Defeats Darius III
- 6 From Persepolis to Babylon
- 7 The Period of the Diadochs: The Rift Opens
- 8 The Period of the Diadochs: The Rift Deepens
- 9 The Vicissitudes of the Diadoch Kingdoms: The Final Years of Diodorus’ Persian Account
- 10 Semiramis’ Legacy
- Index of Classical Sources
- Index of Modern Authors
- General Index
- Semiramis' Legacy
Jan P. Stronk
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.