- Title Pages
- Introduction: Agamben and Radical Politics
- 1 Capitalism as Religion
- 2 Glory, Spectacle and Inoperativity: Agamben’s Praxis of Theoria
- 3 On Property and the Philosophy of Poverty: Agamben and Anarchism
- 4 ‘Man Produces Universally’: Praxis and Production in Agamben and Marx
- 5 Liturgical Labour: Agamben on the Post-Fordist Spectacle
- 6 An Alogical Space of Genetic Reintrication: Notes on an Element of Giorgio Agamben’s Method
- 7 <i>Zoē aiōniōs</i>: Giorgio Agamben and the Critique of Katechontic Time
- 8 Agamben, Badiou and Affirmative Biopolitics
- 9 Form-of-Life and Antagonism: On <i>Homo Sacer</i> and <i>Operaismo</i>
- 10 What Is a Form-of-Life?: Giorgio Agamben and the Practice of Poverty
- 11 Law and Life beyond Incorporation: Agamben, Highest Poverty and the Papal Legal Revolution
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.