- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- Notes on Contributors
- Chapter 1 Posthumous News: The Afterlives of Georges Perec
- Chapter 2 Georges Perec’s Enduring Presence in the Visual Arts
- Chapter 3 Apoetic Life: Perec, Poetry, Pneumatology
- Chapter 4 UnSearching for Rue Simon-Crubellier: Perec Out-of-Sync
- Chapter 5 Invoking the Oracle: Perec, Algorithms and Conceptual Writing
- Chapter 6 Georges Perec and the Significance of the Insignificant
- Chapter 7 What Perec Was Looking For: Notes on Automation, the Everyday and Ethical Writing
- Chapter 8 ‘Things That Should Be Short’: Perec, Sei Shōnagon, Twitter and the Uses of Banality
- Chapter 9 Perec and the Politics of Constraint
- Chapter 10 The Architecture of Constraint and Forgetting
- Chapter 11 Georges Perec: A Player’s Manual
- Chapter 12 ‘An Attempt at Exhausting an Augmented Place in Paris’: Georges Perec, Observer-Writer of Urban Life, as a Mobile Locative Media User
- Chapter 13 The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog: Perec, Description and the Scene of Everyday Computer Use
- Chapter 14 The Afterlives of a Writer
- The Afterlives of Georges Perec
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.