- Title Pages
- 1 Contexts and Complexities
- 2 Productive Ignorance: Assessing Public Understanding of Human Trafficking in Ukraine, Hungary and Great Britain
- 3 The Application of International Legislation: Is the Federalisation of Anti-trafficking Legislation in Europe Working for Trafficking Victims?
- 4 International and European Standards in Relation to Victims and Survivors of Human Trafficking
- 5 Child Protection for Child Trafficking Victims
- 6 Responding to Victims of Human Trafficking: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- 7 Does It Happen Here?
- 8 Promoting Psychological Recovery in Victims of Human Trafficking
- 9 ‘We Cannot Collect Comprehensive Information on All of These Changes’: The Challenges of Monitoring and Evaluating Reintegration Efforts for Separated Children
- 10 Policing Forced Marriages Among Pakistanis in the United Kingdom
- 11 Criminalising Victims of Human Trafficking: State Responses and Punitive Practices
- 12 Root Causes, Transnational Mobility and Formations of Patriarchy in the Sex Trafficking of Women
- 13 The New Raw Resources Passing Through the Shadows
- 14 Human Trafficking: Capital Exploitation and the Accursed Share
- Human Trafficking
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.