- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- Parodic Translation: Katherine Mansfield and the ‘Boris Petrovsky’ Pseudonym
- ‘Ginger Whiskers’ and ‘Glad-Eyes’: Translations of Katherine Mansfield’s Stories into Slovak and Czech
- ‘Into Unknown Country’: Cinematicity and Intermedial Translation in Mansfield’s Fictional Journeys
- Unshed Tears: Meaning, Trauma and Translation
- ‘Making a Stay in X’: Suppressing Translation in ‘An Indiscreet Journey’
- ‘Nous ne suivons pas la même route’: Flaubertian Objectivity and Mansfield’s Representations of Travel
- Foreign Languages and Mother Tongues: From Exoticism to Cannibalism in Katherine Mansfield’s Short Stories
- ‘Among Wolves’ or ‘When in Rome’?: Translating Katherine Mansfield
- Welcome to Paradise
- An Invitation to Dinner
- Beau Champ
- Critical Miscellany
- ‘The Night of the Zeppelin’ by Tennessee Williams
- Dorothy Brett’s Umbrellas (1917)
- Katherine Mansfield in Many Guises
- Notes on Contributors
- Join the Katherine Mansfield Society!
- Katherine Mansfield and Translation
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.