- Title Pages
- 1 From the Conseil d’État to Gaia: Bruno Latour on Law, Surfaces and Depth
- 2 Politics and Law as Latourian Modes of Existence
- 3 On Devices and Logics of Legal Sense: Toward Socio-technical Legal Analysis
- 4 ‘The Crown Wears Many Hats’: Canadian Aboriginal Law and the Black-boxing of Empire
- 5 Providing the Missing Link: Law after Latour’s Passage
- 6 The Life and Deaths of a Dispute: An Inquiry into Matters of Law
- 7 Plasma! Notes on Bruno Latour’s Metaphysics of Law
- 8 The Conditions of a Good Judgment: From Law to Internal Affairs Police Investigations
- 9 In the Name of the Law: Ventriloquism and Juridical Matters
- 10 <i>Laboratory Life</i> and the Economics of Science in Law
- 11 Bartleby, Barbarians and the Legality of Literature
- 12 The Strange Entanglement of Jurimorphs
- List of Contributors
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.