- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 The Global Development of the Westminster Model
- Chapter 3 The Scottish Context
- Chapter 4 The Emergent Scottish Constitutional Tradition
- Chapter 5 2002 Draft I: Parliament and the Legislative Power
- Chapter 6 2002 Draft II: Head of State and the Executive Branch
- Chapter 7 2002 Draft III: Judiciary, Rights and Substantive Provisions
- Chapter 8 The SNP’s Constitutional Policy 2002–14: From Liberal Procedural Constitutionalism to Democratic Populism?
- Appendix A Constitution Prepared by the Scottish Provisional Constituent Assembly, 1962
- Appendix B Constitution Prepared by the Scottish National PARTY (2002) (‘MacCormick draft’)
- Appendix C Scottish Independence Bill (Draft Interim Constitution), 2014
- Constituting Scotland
W. Elliot Bulmer
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.