- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Sailors, Merchants and Migrants
- Chapter 2 Muslim Immigration to Ireland after World War II
- Chapter 3 Early Muslim Organisations and Mosques in Ireland<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 4 Political Islam in Ireland and the Role of Muslim Brotherhood Networks
- Chapter 5 Mosque Communities and Muslim Organisations in Dublin and Other Cities
- Chapter 6 Religious Freedom and Muslims in Ireland<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 7 Education and Muslim National Schools in Ireland<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 8 Muslim Women in Ireland
- Muslims in Ireland
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.