- Title Pages
- Tables and Figures
- 1 Shifting Views of Assessment: From Secret Teachers’ Business to Sustaining Learning
- 2 Flourishing amid Strangeness and Uncertainty: Exploring the Meaning of ‘Graduateness’ and its Challenges for Assessment<sup>1</sup>
- 3 Assessment for Learning Environments: A Student-Centred Perspective
- 4 Perceptions of Assessment and their Influences on Learning
- 5 Students’ and Teachers’ Perceptions of Fairness in Assessment
- 6 Perceptions of Assessment Standardsand Student Learning
- 7 Only Connect? Communicating Meaningthrough Feedback
- 8 Learning from Assessment Events: The Role of Goal Knowledge
- 9 The Learning–Feedback–Assessment Triumvirate: Reconsidering Failure in Pursuit of Social Justice
- 10 Guiding Principles for Peer Review:Unlocking Learners’ Evaluative Skills
- 11 Disruptionsand Dialogues:Supporting Collaborative Connoisseurshipin Digital Environments
- 12 Understanding Students’ Experiences of Being Assessed: The Interplay between Prior Guidance, Engaging with Assessments and Receiving Feedback
- Notes on the Contributors
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.