- Title Pages
- Introducing Ismaili Apocalypses
- 1 From <i>ẓāhir</i> to <i>bāṭin</i>: An Introduction to Fatimid Hermeneutics
- 2 Oaths, Taxes and Tithes: Organising an Imminent Utopia
- 3 <i>Taʾwīl</i> of an Apocalyptic Transcript I: <i>The Book of Unveiling</i>
- 4 <i>Taʾwīl</i> of an Apocalyptic Transcript II: <i>The Book of Righteousness and True Guidance</i>
- 5 To Temper an Imminent Eschatology: The Contributions of al-Mahdī and Qāḍī l-Nuʿmān
- 6 A Spiritual Progression to a New Eschatological Centre: The <i>Taʾwīl al-daʿāʾim</i> on the Hajj
- 7 Actualising the End: The Nizari Declaration of the Resurrection
- 8 From Movement to Text: The <i>Haft-bāb</i>
- Index of Names
- Subject Index
- An Apocalyptic History of the Early Fatimid Empire
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.