- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- List of Abbreviations
- Introduction: Kathy Acker and the Avant-Garde
- Chapter 1 Writing Asystematically: Early Experimental Writings 1970–1979
- Chapter 2 Collage and the Anxiety of Self-description: <i>Blood and Guts in High School</i>
- Chapter 3 Writing-through: <i>Don Quixote: Which Was a Dream</i>
- Chapter 4 Intertextuality and Constructive Non-identity: <i>In Memoriam to Identity</i>
- Chapter 5 Montage and Creative Cutting: <i>My Mother: Demonology</i>
- Chapter 6 Ekphrasis, Abstraction, and Myth: ‘From Psyche’s Journal’, <i>Eurydice in the Underworld</i>, ‘Requiem’
- Kathy Acker
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.