- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- Notes on Contributors
- I. Bergson, History and Ontology
- 2. Art History, Immanently
- 3. Art History, Less Its Conditions of Possibility
- 4. Matisse, Bergson, Oiticica, etc.
- 5. Bergson Before Deleuze
- 6. Revolutionary Immanence
- 7. The Matter of the Image
- 8. Pasearse
- 9. Duration and Rhetorical Movement
- 10. A Diagram of the Finite-Infinite Relation
- 11. Painting the Invisible
- 12. ‘For We Will Have Shown it Nothing’
- 13. The Untimeliness of Bergson’s Metaphysics
- 14 Hyperaesthesia and the Virtual
- Bergson and the Art of Immanence
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.