- Title Pages
- Katherine Mansfield, Cannibal
- Mansfield as (Post)colonial-Modernist
- Colonialism and the Need for Impurity
- ‘How Katherine Mansfield Was Kidnapped’
- ‘Unmasking’ the First-Person Narrator of In a German Pension
- Workmanship and Wildness
- Home and Abroad in the South Pacific
- Literatures of Expatriation and the Colonial Mansfield
- Short Story
- The Lawrences, Katherine Mansfield and the ‘Ricordi’ Postcard
- ‘A Little Episode’
- The 2012 Alexander Turnbull Library Mansfield/Murry Acquisition
- Two French Books Belonging to Katherine Mansfield
- Editing the New Collected Fiction of Katherine Mansfield, 2 vols (Edinburgh
- Names Painting – Katherine Mansfield
- Notes on Contributors
- Katherine Mansfield Society
Waiting for La Petite Anglaise
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.