- Title Pages
- 1 Reflecting on Islamic Banking and Financial Crisis: Risks, Reputation and Stability
- 2 Reshaping the Islamic Finance Industry: Applying the Lessons Learned from the Global Financial Crisis
- 3 Assessing the Resilience of Islamic Banks: An Empirical Analysis
- 4 Stability of Islamic Banks: A Comparison of Conventional and Islamic Banks
- 5 Islamic Banks’ Financing Behaviour: A Pilot Study
- 6 Risk Management Practices of Islamic Banks: International Evidence
- 7 Liquidity Risk Management and Financial Performance of Islamic Banks: Empirical Evidence
- 8 Risk Management and Islamic Forward Contracts
- 9 Enhancing Governance, Accountability and Transparency in Islamic Financial Institutions: An Examination into <i>Sharī</i><sup><i>c</i></sup><i>ah</i> Internal Control Audit
- 10 <i>Sharī<sup>c</sup>ah</i> Report: a Potential Tool for <i>Sharī<sup>c</sup>an</i> Non-Compliant Risk Management
- 11 A Survey on <i>Sharī</i><sup><i>c</i></sup> <i>Ah</i> Governance Practices in Islamic Financial Institutions in Malaysia, Gcc Countries and the Uk
- 12 Towards Genuine <i>Sharī</i><sup><i>c</i></sup> <i>ah</i> Products with Lessons of the Financial Crisis
- Islamic Banking and Financial Crisis
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.