- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Black Modernism and the Making of the Twentieth Century
- Chapter 2 Futurist Responses to African American Culture
- Chapter 3 Creating Homoutopia
- Chapter 4 Modernism, Anthropology, Africanism and the Self
- Chapter 5 Asymmetrical Possessions
- Chapter 6 ‘Forget Paris?’ – Transnationalism in the Spiritual Works of Karl Parboosingh
- Chapter 7 ‘Death to any one that puts his foot in No Man[’s] Land’
- Chapter 8 Making the Word Flesh
- Chapter 9 ‘Thinking in hieroglyphics’
- Notes on Contributors
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.