- Title Pages
- Tables and Maps
- 1 A History of Maritime Law in Northern Europe
- 2 Shipwreck, Jettison and Ship Collision in Maritime Law
- 3 The Five Towns Introduced
- 4 Written Law: Urban Collections of Sea Law
- 5 Written Law: Local Developments in Lawmaking
- 6 Legal Practice: the Administration of Maritime Justice
- 7 Legal Practice: Maritime Proceedings at the Urban Courts
- Final Conclusions
- Manuscript Sources
- Printed Primary Sources
- Edited Primary Sources
- Reference Works
- Secondary Works
- 'Of Laws of Ships and Shipmen'
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.