- Title Pages
- Series Editor’s Foreword
- Transliterated Names
- 1 Autobiography and Nation-Building
- 2 Writing Selves on Bodies
- 3 Mapping Autobiographical Subjectivity in the Age of Multiculturalism
- 4 Visions of Self
- 5 What Does My Avatar Say About Me? Autobiographical Cyber-writing and Postmodern Identity
- Conclusion: Arab Autobiography in the Twenty-first Century
- Autobiographical Identities in Contemporary Arab Culture
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.