- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Metaphor and World-Conceiving
- Chapter 2 A Concern for Metaphor
- Chapter 3 Metaphors We Live By
- Chapter 4 Other Developments in Metaphor Theory
- Chapter 5 Further Cognitive Contributions to Metaphor Theory
- Chapter 6 Diversity on the Periphery
- Part II Case Studies in Metaphor
- Chapter 7 The Language of Czechoslovak Communist Power
- Chapter 8 <i>Hitlerdeutsch</i>: Klemperer and the Language of the Third Reich
- Chapter 9 Language in Metaphors
- A Final Word
- Creating Worldviews
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.