- Title Pages
- From the Editors
- Language Variation Studies and Computational Humanities
- Panel Discussion on Computing and the Humanities
- Making Sense of Strange Sounds: (Mutual) Intelligibility of Related Language Varieties. A Review
- Phonetic and Lexical Predictors of Intelligibility
- Linguistic Determinants of the Intelligibility of Swedish Words among Danes
- Mutual Intelligibility of Standard and Regional Dutch Language Varieties
- The Dutch-German Border: Relating Linguistic, Geographic and Social Distances
- The Space of Tuscan Dialectal Variation: A Correlation Study
- Recognising Groups among Dialects
- Comparison of Component Models in Analysing the Distribution of Dialectal Features
- Factor Analysis of Vowel Pronunciation in Swedish Dialects
- Representing Tone in Levenshtein Distance
- The Role of Concept Characteristics in Lexical Dialectometry
- What Role does Dialect Knowledge Play in the Perception of Linguistic Distances?
- Quantifying Dialect Similarity by Comparison of the Lexical Distribution of Phonemes
Corpus-based Dialectometry: Aggregate Morphosyntactic Variability In British English Dialects
- Computing and Language Variation
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.