- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- List of Abbreviations
- Table of Cases
- 1 Praedial Servitudes
- 2 Title Conditions in Restraint of Trade
- 3 Servitudes: Extinction by Non-Use
- 4 Inheritance and the Surviving Spouse
- 5 Ownership of Trust Property in Scotland and Louisiana
- 6 The Legal Regulation of Adult Domestic Relationships
- 7 Impediments to Marriage in Scotland and Louisiana: An Historical-Comparative Investigation
- 8 Contracts of Intellectual Gratification – A Louisiana-Scotland Creation
- 9 The Effect of Unexpected Circumstances on Contracts in Scots and Louisiana Law
- 10 Hunting Promissory Estoppel
- 11 Unjustified Enrichment, Subsidiarity and Contract
- 12 Causation as an Element of Delict/Tort in Scots and Louisiana Law
- 13 Personality Rights: A Study in Difference
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.