- Title Pages
- 1 Civic Republicanism and Citizenship: the Challenge for Today
- 2 Active Citizenship and Labour
- 3 The Fourth Principle: Sharing Power with the People of Scotland
- 4 Power and Public Services: for Customers or Citizens?
- 5 Active Citizenship: Gender Equality and Democracy
- 6 What can Active Citizenship Achieve for Schools and through Schools?
- 7 Active Citizenship: Multiculturalism and Mutual Understanding
- 8 Active Citizenship: for Integrating the Immigrants
- 9 Democratic Citizenship and Lifelong Active Learning
- 10 Active Citizenship for Europe and International Understanding
- 11 Young People as Active Political Citizens
- 12 Active Citizenship and Sharing Power in Scotland: the Need to Go Beyond Devolution
- 13 Identity Politics: Multiculturalism, Britishness and Europe
- Active Citizenship
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.