- Title Pages
- List of tables
- Chapter 1 A study of third language acquisition
- Chapter 2 Language switches in L3 production: Implications for a polyglot speaking model
- Chapter 3 Re-setting the basis of articulation in the acquisition of new languages: A third language case study
- Chapter 4 The learner's word acquisition attempts in conversation
- Chapter 5 Activation of L1 and L2 during production in L3: A comparison of two case studies
- Chapter 6 The factor ‘perceived crosslinguistic similarity’ in third language production: How does it work?
- Appendix 1: Key to transcription
- Appendix 2: SW's narration of the picture story <i>Hunden</i> ‘The dog’
- Processes in Third Language Acquisition
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.