- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Performing in the Chaosmos: Farts, Follicles, Mathematics and Delirium in Deleuze
- Chapter 2 I Artaud BwO: The Uses of Artaud's <i>To have done with the judgement of god</i>
- Chapter 3 Expression and Affect in Kleist, Beckett and Deleuze
- Chapter 4 A Theatre of Subtractive Extinction: Bene Without Deleuze
- Chapter 5 Performing, Strolling, Thinking: From Minor Literature to Theatre of the Future
- Chapter 6 Becoming a Citizen of the World: Deleuze Between Allan Kaprow and Adrian Piper
- Chapter 7 sub specie durationis
- Chapter 8 Thinking Through Theatre
- Chapter 9 Becoming–Dinosaur: Collective Process and Movement Aesthetics
- Chapter 10 … of butterflies, bodies and biograms … Affective Spaces in Performativities in the Performance of <i>Madama Butterfly</i>
- Chapter 11 Like a Prosthesis: Critical Performance à Digital Deleuze
- Chapter 12 Performance as the Distribution of Life: From Aeschylus to Chekhov to VJing via Deleuze and Guattari
- Chapter 13 The ‘Minor’ Arithmetic of Rhythm: Imagining Digital Technologies for Dance
- Notes on Contributors
- Deleuze and Performance
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.