- Title Pages
- A Note on the Text
- 1 Edinburgh and Scotland in the 1690s
- 2 The Politics of Blasphemy
- 3 ‘So unnaturall a seasone’: The Dreadful Year 1696
- 4 The Making of a Blasphemer
- 5 Trial and Execution
- 6 The Aftermath: Public Opinion in Scotland and England
- Manuscript sources
- Other printed primary sources
- Secondary sources
- Unpublished theses
- The Blasphemies of Thomas Aikenhead
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.