- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- List of Abbreviations
- Table of Cases
- 1 A Comparative Overview*
- 2 Compulsory Heirship in Roman Law
- 3 Succession Law in Scotland – a Historical Perspective
- 4 Succession Law in South Africa – a Historical Perspective
- 5 Freedom of Testation and the Ageing Testator
- 6 Testamentary Conditions and Public Policy
- 7 Forfeiture Clauses and Events in Scots Law
- 8 Revocation of Wills by Changed Circumstances
- 9 Fideicommissary Substitutions: Scots Law in Historical and Comparative Perspective
- 10 The <i>conditio si institutus sine liberis decesserit</i> in Scots and South African law
- 11 The New Dutch Law of Succession
- 12 Revocability of Mutual Wills
- 13 Succession Agreements in South African and Scots Law
- Exploring the Law of Succession
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.