- Title Pages
- Biography and Career Notes
- <i>Introduction: ‘Two on a Tandem’?</i> Dearden and Relph: Authorship and British Cinema
- 1 Apprenticeship and Beyond: Comedy Traditions and Film Design
- 2 The Formative Period: The War Years and the Ethos of Ealing
- 3 Dramas of Masculine Adjustment I: Tragic Melodramas
- 4 Dramas of Masculine Adjustment II: Men in Action
- 5 Dramas of Social Tension and Adjustment
- 6 Ethical Dilemmas
- 7 The International Years
- The Cinema of Basil Dearden and Michael Relph
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.