- Title Pages
- Traditions in World Cinema
- 1. <i>Wuxia</i> from Literature to Cinema
- 2. Reactions Against the <i>Wuxia</i> Genre
- 3. The Rise of Kung Fu, from Wong Fei-Hung to Bruce Lee
- 4. The Rise of New School <i>Wuxia</i>
- 5. The <i>Wuxia</i> Films of King Hu
- 6. <i>Wuxia</i> After a <i>Touch of</i> Zen
- 7. <i>Wuxia</i> Between Nationalism and Transnationalism
- Chinese Martial Arts Cinema
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.