- Title Pages
- Notes on the Contributors
- Chapter 1 Introduction: A Tale of Two Terms
- Chapter 2 George W. Bush and the US Congress
- Chapter 3 George W. Bush as Chief Executive
- Chapter 4 George W. Bush and the US Supreme Court
- Chapter 5 Federalism in the Bush Era
- Chapter 6 To Usher in a New Paradigm? President Bush's Foreign Policy Legacy
- Chapter 7 Reforming the National Security Apparatus
- Chapter 8 Bush and Europe
- Chapter 9 International Trade Policy under George W. Bush
- Chapter 10 President Bush and the Economy
- Chapter 11 The Politics of Aging
- Chapter 12 No Child Left Behind: The Politics and Policy of Education Reform
- Chapter 13 The Bush Administration and the Politics of Sexual Morality
- Chapter 14 Communications Strategies in the Bush White House
- Chapter 15 A Lasting Republican Majority? George W. Bush's Electoral Strategy
- Chapter 16 Conclusion: The Legacy of George W. Bush
- Assessing the George W. Bush Presidency
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.