- Title Pages
- Note on Transliteration
- Introduction: Perspectives on a Leader
- 1 A Century of Revolutions: The Cretan Question between European and Near Eastern Politics
- 2 Venizelos' Early Life and Political Career in Crete, 1864–1910
- 3 Venizelos' Advent in Greek Politics, 1909–12
- 4 Protagonist in Politics, 1912–20
- 5 Venizelos' Diplomacy, 1910–23: From Balkan Alliance to Greek-Turkish Settlement
- 6 Reconstructing Greece as a European State: Venizelos' Last Premiership, 1928–32
- 7 The Last Years, 1933–6
- 8 The Experiment of Inclusive Constitutionalism, 1909–32
- 9 Venizelos and Civil-Military Relations
- 10 Venizelos and Economic Policy
- 11 Modernisation and Reaction in Greek Education during the Venizelos Era
- 12 Venizelos and Church-State Relations
- 13 Venizelos' Intellectual Projects and Cultural Interests
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.