- Title Pages
- Edinburgh Studies in Law Volume 2
- List of Contributors
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 <i>Ius Commune</i> and the Principles of European Contract Law: Contemporary Renewal of an Old Idea<sup>*</sup>
- 2 Good Faith
- 3 Offer, Acceptance and the Moment of Contract Formation
- 4 The Battle of Forms
- 5 Agency
- 6 Threats and Excessive Benefits or Unfair Advantage
- 7 Interpretation
- 8 Third-Party Contracts
- 9 Payment
- 10 Specific Performance and Special Damages
- 11 Termination for Breach of Contract
- 12 Assignment
- 13 Capitalisation of Interest
- Appendix The Principles of European Contract Law<sup>*</sup>
- List of Cases
- European Contract Law
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.