- Title Pages
- 1 Propaganda, Media and Hegemony: The British Heritage
- 2 Media, Propaganda, Consensus and the Soviet Union, 1941–8
- 3 Discipline and Consensus: The British News Media
- 4 The IRD: Inside the Knowledge Factory
- 5 IRD Distribution Patterns and Media Operations
- 6 Friends and Allies
- 7 Making Peace a Fighting Word
- 8 From the Inside Out: Defectors and the Gulag
- Published Primary Sources
- Secondary Sources
- British Propaganda and News Media in the Cold War
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.