- Title Pages
- Praise for <i>British Children’s Fiction in the Second World War</i>
- 1 Orwell v. Richards: Children’s Fiction to 1940
- 2 Rations and Quislings
- 3 Evacuees and Gurus
- 4 Women and Fathers
- 5 Officials and Genteel-men
- 6 God’s Things and Others’
- 7 Identity, Authority and Imagination
- 8 Gender
- 9 Class
- 10 Race
- Sources, Guides and Regrets
- British Children's Fiction in the Second World War
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.