- Title Pages
- Author Biographies
- Chapter 1 Mediation in Scotland in 2008 — an Overview
- Chapter 2 The Mediation Process
- Chapter 3 The Scottish Mediation Network and the Scottish Mediation Register
- Chapter 4 Commercial Mediation
- Chapter 5 Employment/Workplace Mediation
- Chapter 6 Informal Mediation Principles and In-House Mediation
- Chapter 7 Mediation in a Health Service Setting
- Chapter 8 Court Mediation
- Chapter 9 Environmental Mediation and the Scottish Planning Process
- Chapter 10 Neighbour/Community Mediation
- Chapter 11 Family Mediation
- Chapter 12 Rights-Based Conciliation/Disability Conciliation
- Chapter 13 Per Mediation in Schools
- Chapter 14 Additional Support Needs Mediation
- Appendix 1 Code of Practice for Mediation in Scotland
- Appendix 2 Resources
- A Guide to Mediating in Scotland
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.