- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- List of Illustrations
- List of Contributors
- Chapter 1 What Kind of Renaissance Town was Dundee?
- Chapter 2 Dundee and the Crown c. 1550–1650
- Chapter 3 Battered but Unbowed – Dundee during the Seventeenth Century
- Chapter 4 Dundee in the Nation c. 1686–1746
- Chapter 5 Life Outside the Medical Centre
- Chapter 6 An Introduction to Georgian Dundee
- Chapter 7 Dundee, London and the Empire in Asia
- Chapter 8 How Radical a Town? Dundee and the French Revolution
- Chapter 9 Urban Order in Georgian Dundee c. 1770–1820
- Chapter 10 Merchants, the Middling Sort, and Cultural Life in Georgian Dundee1
- Chapter 11 Maritime Dundee and its Harbour c. 1755–1820
- Appendix I Export voyages from Dundee, 1750–1775
- Appendix II Import voyages to Dundee, 1750‒1775
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.