- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 From Ibn Sīnā to Suhrawardī: The Contested Idea of Using Imagination after Death
- 3 Suhrawardī’s Recognition of an Additional Realm
- 4 Shahrazūrī on Suhrawardī’s Suspended Images
- 5 Suhrawardī’s Lukewarm Commentators
- 6 The Reception of Shahrazūrī’s World of Image up until the Present Day
- 7 Conclusion
- Appendix A: Edited Passages
- Appendix B: List of Persons Mentioned in this Study
- The World of Image in Islamic Philosophy
L. W. C. van Lit
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.