- Title Pages
- 1 The Making and Unmaking of a Medieval Library
- 2 Organising the Library: The Books on the Shelves
- 3 Plurality and Diversity: The Profile of a Medieval Library
- 4 The Ashrafīya Catalogue: Translation and Title Identification
- 5 The Ashrafīya Catalogue: Edition
- Index of Subjects
- Index of Titles
- Index of Authors
- Index of External Categories
- Medieval Damascus: Plurality and Diversity in an Arabic Library
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.