- Title Pages
- Glossary of Arabic Terms
- A Note on Islamic Transnational Organisations
- 1 Introduction: The Context of Reform
- 2 What is Reform?
- 3 Reform in Context I: Senegal (and Mali)
- 4 Reform in Context II: Northern Nigeria (and Niger)
- 5 Reform in Context III: Chad, Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia
- 6 Reform in Context IV: Tanganyika/Tanzania (and Kenya)
- 7 Reform in Context V: Zanzibar (and the Comoros)
- 8 Conclusion: The Meaning of Islamic Reform
- Islamic Reform in Twentieth-Century Africa
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.