- Title Pages
- Notes on the Contributors
- Introduction: What Will Become of Europe?
- Chapter 1 Mind the ‘Cap’
- Chapter 2 Derrida’s Europe
- Chapter 3 A Roman Europe of Hope
- Chapter 4 Other Shores
- Chapter 5 Europe’s Constitution for the Unborn
- Chapter 6 The Borders of Contemporary Europe
- Chapter 7 We, the Non-Europeans
- Chapter 8 Of Europe
- Chapter 9 The European Ideal in the Face of the Muslim Other<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 10 Christianity, Secularism and the Crisis of Europe
- Europe after Derrida
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.