- Title Pages
- Editors’ Introduction: Simondon, Finally
- Chapter 1 Technical Mentality<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 2 ‘Technical Mentality’ Revisited: Brian Massumi on Gilbert Simondon
- Chapter 3 Identity and Individuation: Some Feminist Reflections
- Chapter 4 Crystals and Membranes: Individuation and Temporality
- Chapter 5 The Question of Anxiety in Gilbert Simondon
- Chapter 6 Infra-Psychic Individualization: Transductive Connections and the Genesis of Living Techniques<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 7 ‘<i>Du mort qui saisit le vif</i>’: Simondonian Ontology Today<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 8 The Aesthetics of Gilbert Simondon: Anticipation of the Contemporary Aesthetic Experience
- Chapter 9 Gilles Deleuze, a Reader of Gilbert Simondon
- Chapter 10 Science and Ontology: From Merleau-Ponty's ‘Reduction’ to Simondon's ‘Transduction’
- Chapter 11 The Question of the Individual in Georges Canguilhem and Gilbert Simondon
- Chapter 12 The Theatre of Individuation: Phase-Shift and Resolution in Simondon and Heidegger
- Glossary: Fifty Key Terms in the Works of Gilbert Simondon
- Notes on Contributors
- Gilbert Simondon
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.